Job Title :Database Administrator
Location : Indore
Terms : Permanent
Salary/Package :Between 12-15 LPA
About the Role :
A professional Database Administrator (DBA) will keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users
- Maintaining and enhancing the performance of existing database programs.
- Assisting database development teams in designing new database programs that meet the organization’s data storage needs.
- Monitoring databases and related systems to ensure optimized performance.
- Writing new support programs and scripts to increase data storage capacity.
- Reviewing database and user reports, as well as system information.
- Performing debugging procedures on database scripts and programs, as well as resolving conflicts.
- Mentoring database administrators and providing them with technical support.
- Adhering to best practices in securely storing, backing up, and archiving data.
- Documenting processes related to database design, configuration, and performance.
- Database engineers review daily, weekly, and monthly database reports, including user reports and systems information, to spot problems and ensure that all databases and support systems are working at peak levels.
- Strong understanding of MySQL, PostgreSQL, database privileges
- Strong scripting and API understanding
Skills Required :
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/b ackend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification