The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on CLAT English. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all important concepts of CLAT English. This course also focuses upon practical trouble shooting so as to deliver student the immense knowledge for CLAT English preparation, in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear understanding to the aspirants. Learners will also have tremendous opportunity to understand the crux of the subject such as comprehension, tones and expert remarks on CLAT English. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on CLAT English specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in CLAT English.
- To discuss the most relevant and important aspects of CLAT English.
- To understand the comprehension and tones of passage.
- To discuss the bone of contention in CLAT English.
Who should attend this course:-
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of competitive exam such as students of CLAT B.A.LLB, LL.B, LL.M, Banking, SSC etc.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the CLAT English.
- To achieve crystal-clear understanding of the passage comprehension, tones of passage and many more important concepts.
- To solve the English comprehension and to identify the mood of the author.
- To get expert remark to crack the CLAT examination.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive subject expert, signed certificate with the branding of LedX, additionally authenticated by Blockchain partner to verify your achievement to increase your job prospect.
Reading Comprehension, Tricks / Approaches / Concepts, Tone of the Passage, Trouble Shooting of Tone, Expert’s Suggestions.
Other Suggested Course:-
CLAT QT, CLAT LEGAL REASONING
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 17
- Duration 3 Hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 243
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes